A REAL ESTATE REBATE MAKES BUYING A HOME LESS EXPENSIVE
Also known as an Agent Commission Split, a Real Estate Rebate is currently available in all states with the exception of: Alaska, Alabama, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Tennessee. This means about 88% of the buyers are in states that do offer Rebates.
- A New Home Rebate – New Home Builders typically do not offer you part of the MLS Commission if you are not working with a Realtor. When you work with a Buyer’s Agent at The Real Estate Savings Center, you will have top Realtor working as your advocate who is also happy to offer you a real estate rebate of at least 20% and up to 50% or more of their commission at closing.
- Resale Home Rebates –The majority of the homes published in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), as well as most homes being offered “For Sale By Owner” qualifiy for a real estate rebate when approved by your Lender.
- Other Real Estate Rebates – Yes, the Buyer Agents and Buyer Brokers at The Real Estate Savings Center can also work as your advocate when purchasing Vacant Land or Investment Properties.
FLEXIBLE MLS FEES MAKE SELLING A HOME MORE AFFORDABLE
It is important for Homeowners to understand that the word “discount”, don’t necessarily refer to “Limited Service”. There are many variations and alternatives to the “traditional” one-fee-fits all real estate business model. Some discount the service provided and some do not.
- Full Service for Less – Today, a growing number of Realtors are more flexible when it comes to negotiating their Commission rates. In a seller’s market with la ower number of home than normal inventory, some Realtors are being more competitive by lowering their fees.
- Flat Fee Listing – Typically, Flat Fees are associated with “Limited Service” companies and many of the Realtors associated with The Real Estate Savings Center offer whatever services are needed by experienced homeowners who prefer to go the “For Sale By Owner” route.
- Fee for Service – Both Full Service or Flat Fee Service can come with Three or even more levels of features and levles of support on a “Menu of Services Fees”. You will find some companies associated with The Real Estate Savings Center offer this flexibility.